Friday, September 4, 2015

Pollard Joins the Race For OKGOP Chairman

Pam Pollard ran a close and friendly race for chairman, last spring. After
the returns came in she called on the whole party to work with Brogdon.
  Former OKGOP Vice Chair, Pam Pollard of Oklahoma City, posted the following announcement to social media:
THE RACE CONTINUES ....
  I am resuming my candidacy for state party chairman after the resignation of current Chair Randy Brogdon. His resignation is effective Sept 10 for the special election on Oct. 10th. Randy's resignation caught me and many others off guard but I sincerely wish him the very best.
  I believe it is imperative that the state party have a leader that has proven experience at every level of organization. I am ready to get to work on day 1 and have full knowledge of the rules and procedures of the events that will take place in 2016.
  The election will be at a state committee meeting of state committee members. I ask for your support and covet your prayers!
Pam Pollard
  Pam had previously indicated her eagerness to serve if the office became open, but out of respect to Randy Brogdon, she held off this announcement until he made his resignation certain and public.
David Van Risseghem

submit to reddit
I believe it is imperative that the state party have a leader that has proven experience at every level of organization

No comments :

Post a Comment