Sunday, April 17, 2016

Tulsa City Govt. Races Set..

  ​The filing period for city of Tulsa elected offices ended last week.

Four incumbents  —  City Councilors:
  • Karen Gilbert
  • Anna America 
  • Phil Lakin
  • Auditor Cathy Criswell  
  - will be unopposed in the Nov. 8 general election.

Here is the official list of candidates from the Tulsa County Election Board.

MAYOR
  • Dewey Bartlett (I) Age: 69
  • City Councilor G.T. Bynum Age: 38 Occupation: Federal govt relations consultant, Capitol Ventures
  • Lawrence Kirkpatrick Age: 70 Occupation: N/A
  • Paul Tay Age: 53 Occupation: N/A
  • Tom McCay Age: 54 Occupation: N/A

CITY COUNCIL

District 1
  • Jack Henderson (I) Age: 65 Occupation: Retired, AT&T
  • Vanessa Hall-Harper Age: 44 Occupation: Child health and policy manager, Tulsa Health Department

District 2
  • Jeannie Cue (I) Age: 62 Occupation: Retired nurse
  • Aaron Bisogno  Age: 29  Occupation: N/A

District 3
  • David Patrick (I)  Age: 64  Occupation: Owner, Patrick’s Auto Service
  • Jim Rice  Age: 61 Occupation: N/A


Picture
District 4
  • Blake Ewing (I)  Age: 37  Occupation: Business owner
  • Sam Walker  Age: 24  Occupation: N/A
  • Michael Haskins  Age: 27  Occupation: N/A
  • Josh Starks  Age: 39  Occupation: N/A
District 5
  • Karen Gilbert (I)  Age: 47  Occupation: Parent facilitator, Wright Elementary School
District 6
  • Connie Dodson (I)  Age: 48  Occupation: Photographer, owner of Connie Palmer Photography.
  • Skip Steele  Age: 66  Occupation: Owner, All Hours Computer Service (former city councilor)
  • Allen Branch  Age: 33  Occupation: N/A
District 7
  • Anna America (I)  Age: 52  Occupation: City Councilor
District 8
  • Phil Lakin (I)  Age: 48  Occupation: CEO of the Tulsa Community Foundation
District 9 (Open seat)
  • Ben Kimbro  Age: 43  Occupation: N/A
  • Eric McCray  Age: 35  Occupation: N/A
CITY AUDITOR
  • Cathy Criswell (I)  Age: 61


No comments :

Post a Comment