Friday, April 29, 2016

Gov. Pence Joins Ted Cruz Indiana Effort

Picture
  Just moments ago, Indiana Governor, Mike Pence, joined the many voices in the Hoosier State who are rallying around presidential candidate, Ted Cruz.
   Gov. Pence made the announcement live on a popular Indiana talk radio show. Pence told listeners of the Greg Garrison show on WIBC radio;


" I will be voting for Ted Cruz, in the primary.... I'm a Reagan Conservative. I see Ted Cruz as a principled Reagan Conservative. I really admire the way Ted Cruz has stood up for the taxpayer."

"I admire how he has shown the courage to take on the leadership of his own party. It's not an easy thing to do."
 Ted Cruz commented earlier. He called Pence;

​ "an optimistic, positive, unifying force” and a “strong leader that I respect."
Picture
 "I'd enthusiastically welcome his support," Cruz said, adding that he looked forward with anticipation to the radio announcement. 


No comments :

Post a Comment